Talk: Invisi-ball - A ball game for visually impaired.Universal Design — Aiming for Accessibility
- Sunday 13th of November, 2011
Invisi-ball is a new game concept for two persons. Instead of a ball, you play with a sound that follows the laws of gravity. Your movements create music through the progress of the game. It’s played in a pitch black room, blindfolded or by visually impaired. It includes surround speakers, 3-dimensional sounds, infrared sensors, accelerometer control and music.
Invisi-ball is a playful way to practice how to orient yourself only using your ears. For those who recently have become blind and for those of those who can see - to better understand a life without sights. Invisi-ball is a fun game for everyone.
This session is confirmed at the above listed time
- 17:15 - 18:00 Talk: Off the grid: Is anonymity possible?
- 17:15 - 18:00 Talk: Hybrid Atelier
- 17:15 - 18:00 Talk: mcwm - a minimalist floating window manager
Next (up to 3) talks in the same room (2):
- Sorry, no session in this list!
Events that start after this one (within 30 minutes):
- 18:15 - 19:00 Lightning talks: Lightning talks, Session 2, Sunday