Development for Embedded SystemsOne of FSCONS' tracks
The use of Linux and free software generally in embedded systems is increasing exponentially. In some ways, it's more common than not to use free software when developing new devices. Moving through the seven layers of the OSI model, this theme explores modern embedded systems, from the physical layer to the applications.
Who's there ?
- Daniel Stenberg
- David Cuartielles
- Jeremiah C. Foster
- Johan Thelin
- Jonas Bonn
- Julius Baxter
- Olof Kindgren
- Reza Javaheri
- Rickard Olsson
What's there ?
- Sat 10:00 - 10:45 Talk: Embedded Free Software/Open Source in your car
- Sat 11:00 - 11:45 Talk: Necessitas - Qt on Android
- Sat 12:00 - 12:45 Talk: Erlang Embedded Simulation
- Sat 15:15 - 16:00 Talk: About The OpenRISC Project
- Sat 16:15 - 17:00 Talk: Arduino
- Sat 17:15 - 18:00 Talk: SPDY: An experimental protocol for a faster web