The Future of MoneyOne of FSCONS' tracks
The Future of Money goes beyond the current economic system and looks at emerging radical ways of handling transactions, trade and where it all might lead us. Should the exchange of money be decentralised? Localised? Optional? Trust-based? Or should we work towards eliminating the need for money altogether?
Who's there ?
- Daniel Berntsson
- Gustav Nipe
- Marco Sachy
- Nikolay Georgiev
- Peter Sunde Kolmisoppi
What's there ?
- Sat 10:00 - 10:45 Talk: Bitcoin: decentralised currency
- Sat 11:00 - 11:45 Talk: Open Source Ecology - the hardware foundation for modern civilization
- Sat 12:00 - 12:45 Talk: Manditory versus optional online payments and why it matters for information freedom
- Sat 15:15 - 16:00 Talk: Ripple - How a different kind of monetary system can be based on trust that exists in our ordinary relationships
- Sat 16:15 - 17:00 Talk: Towards Money as a Common: The Digital-Coin Rule for a Free Society
- Sat 17:15 - 18:00 Talk: Privacy or welfare - pick one: Cryptocurrencies, taxation, and the legibility of culture