Talk: How To Create a Podcast, Using Free and Open Source Software
- Saturday 10th of November, 2012
- Room 4
Have you ever wondered how professional radio is made? Do you have a message you want to spread? Are you interested in entertaining and meaningful audio content?
If the answer to any of these questions are “Yes”, then you are very likely to enjoy this run through of hardware, software and knowledge needed to create your own podcast (both Free and proprietary). We will have a look at the ideas behind the podcast phenomena, where to find Creative Commons audio and video content to use in your own project as well as discuss what kind of show works best for you.
- 17:15 - 18:00 Talk: Dirty tactics against LibreOffice in public administration and how to overcome them
- 17:15 - 18:00 Talk: Meritocracy – next generation, part 2
- 17:15 - 18:00 Talk: Debian Packaging
Next (up to 3) talks in the same room (Room 4):
- Sorry, no session in this list!
Events that start after this one (within 30 minutes):
- 18:15 - 19:00 Lightning talks: Lightning talks, session 1